Knowledgeable Fort Collins Family Lawyers Provide Effective Advice
Skilled attorneys assist with marital, parenting and estate matters
When your family faces a legal challenge, choosing the right attorney is the first step to overcoming your difficulties and achieving your objectives. At Fort Collins Family Law in Fort Collins, we offer high-quality advice and advocacy during divorces, custody disputes and the creation of wills and trusts. Through 15 years of combined legal experience, firm partner Sarah Lamborne has earned a formidable reputation for providing thoughtful counsel and individualized service to clients throughout northern Colorado. We are committed to serving the current and long-term needs of those we represent to protect their families and preserve their legacy.
Established northern Colorado advocates deliver exceptional service
How you handle a family law challenge or estate matter can have long-lasting consequences for you and your loved ones. You can rely on our firm because of our:
- Strong recommendations — Clients and colleagues have recognized us for our ability to protect the interests of the people we represent in family and estate matters. You can trust our firm to provide you with the highest levels of professionalism and service.
- Hands-on approach — When you have an important household concern, you deserve representation from an attorney who is highly responsive to your needs. No matter how complex or contentious your situation, our firm actively pursues prompt, favorable resolutions.
- Personalized attention — We understand that family issues are more than routine legal matters. We know that your circumstances are unique, which is why we provide counsel suited to your particular values and goals.
Starting with an initial consultation, we will explain your options clearly and thoroughly so that you can make the best, most informed decisions possible.
Dedicated law firm handles various types of domestic issues
Our firm represents Colorado clients in several legal practice areas, including:
- Family law — Whether your marriage is ending or you have a parenting matter that requires legal assistance, our family law attorneys provide reliable counsel.
- Divorce — No one looks forward to divorce, but we can find effective ways to safeguard your rights as you start a new chapter in your life.
- Adoption — Whether you wish to adopt within this country or abroad, our attorneys will outline the legal requirements and guide you through each step of the adoption process.
- Child custody — When parents break up, nothing is more important than the well-being of the couple’s children. Our firm advocates for child custody arrangements that truly serve the best interests of young people and preserve your parental rights.
Regardless of the specific type of assistance you need, we are dedicated to delivering comprehensive support and trusted advice.
Contact an experienced Colorado family lawyer for an initial consultation
Fort Collins Family Law represents Colorado clients in family law matters as well as in the preparation of wills and trusts. Please call 970-419-4356 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation at our Fort Collins office.