417 West Mountain ave, Fort Collins, Colorado 80521
Call to Schedule a Consultation 970-419-4356 Call to Schedule a Consultation 970-419-4356

Divorce FAQ

Colorado is a no-fault state; therefore, adultery does not affect a divorce case. Yes, unmarried parents do have rights to their children. However, it is advisable to file a Petition for Allocation of Parental Responsibilities to clarify each parents' rights and obligations with a court order. No, a divorce decree does not have a statute of limitations. The court must divide all marital assets and debts equitably.


Contact Form

We will respond to your inquiry in a timely fashion. Thank you.

Quick Contact Form